[webkit-dev] Making top-level style changes through window.internals

Fady Samuel fsamuel at chromium.org
Thu Sep 29 08:37:38 PDT 2011

Hi all,

pageScaleFactor is a document level CSS scaling style. Often times, we'd
like to be able to apply style at the document level when writing layout
tests. As far as I'm aware, there's no way to do this in javascript in a
layout test? Is this correct? If so, would anyone object to exposing
document-level styles to window.internals? If not there, is there anywhere
else where this can be exposed for testing purposes?

Thanks,

Fady Samuel