[webkit-dev] new APIs for strokes with dash in Canvas

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Thu Sep 22 21:44:04 PDT 2011

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011, Darin Fisher wrote:

> Do you know if anyone is working to add this to the spec for Canvas?
> It seems like it may not take much to get it added, given that FF
> already has an implementation.

Dashed lines are on my list but were not a high priority. If there are
implementations then I'm happy to add it -- the only reason I hadn't added
it is because the moment I add anything to canvas, everyone implements it,
dropping whatever else they were working on, and so if I keep adding
canvas features nothing else gets done... :-)

Is there any documentation on how this patch and Gecko's implementation
work and what they support?