[webkit-dev] Starting implementation on W3C Filter Effects

Dirk Schulze krit at webkit.org
Thu Sep 22 13:24:57 PDT 2011

Dean, do you want to reuse the existing filter code, or do you plan to write another filter implementation just for CSS? Would be interesting if we would need to nest CSS_FILTERS and FILTERS, or if they could get enabled independent of each other.

Like previous comments mention, Apple still does not enable SVG Filters for Safari or Safari mobile. Once you reuse some code and enable CSS_ENABLE, it would force FILTERS to get enabled as well.

Cheers
Dirk