[webkit-dev] Chromium Mac moving to Skia

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Wed Sep 21 15:29:42 PDT 2011

To keep everyone updated, here's the latest from Elliot.  The
one-sentence summary is that Chromium Mac will be flipping the switch
to Skia tomorrow.  We'll probably want to keep both sets of baselines
for a couple weeks to make sure the Skia transition sticks, but then
we should be able to remove the CoreGraphics image baselines for
Chromium Mac.

(I've added some notes inline.)

Adam