[webkit-dev] Do you maintain OS(WINCE)?

Patrick Gansterer paroga at paroga.com
Tue Sep 13 15:01:41 PDT 2011

I'm not sure if you refer to [1] or want to improve [2]. If I look at [1] I see Yong Li at the WinCE port too. That's correct for the knowledge of the code, but does not represent any current work done.
Some guideline about how to maintain the list might be helpful too.

[1] http://trac.webkit.org/wiki/WebKit%20Team
[2] http://trac.webkit.org/browser/trunk/Tools/Scripts/webkitpy/common/config/committers.py

Patrick