[webkit-dev] A not-quite baked proposal for moving pixel baselines out of trunk

Evan Martin evan at chromium.org
Mon Sep 12 16:42:26 PDT 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Jarred Nicholls <jarred at sencha.com> wrote:
> git-svn would be the fallback - I'd rather take razor blades to my eyes.
>  But this is a noble effort in general, thanks.
> Do we need to do anything to alleviate history in the git mirror?  I'd love
> to clone 25MB and not 2.1GB.

Once the baselines are out, git clone --depth 1.
I urge you to not spend much too much time ratholing this into git
questions; I think the first problems Adam listed under "Problems" are
the real killers, and without a good answer for those the whole idea
is a nonstarter.

(I would love to solve this too, I just also don't see a good way to handle it.)