[webkit-dev] Committing EFL baselines

Leandro Pereira leandro at profusion.mobi
Mon Sep 12 13:32:04 PDT 2011

Hi.

What's the preferred way to commit a ton of baselines for a port that
currently has none?

On our internal EFL tree, there is about 125MB of baselines for both
pixel and text tests. Unfortunately we were unable to share our
baselines with similar ports, due to slight differences in results.

This is pretty much unreviewable, so I pretend to commit this directly,
in batches (one commit per toplevel directory in
LayoutTests/platform/efl) in the next weeks. Any objections or suggestions?

Cheers,
    Leandro