[webkit-dev] Do you maintain PLATFORM(BREWMP) or OS(QNX)?

Geoffrey Garen ggaren at apple.com
Fri Sep 9 12:34:14 PDT 2011

Hi folks.

It looks like the two build variants that rely on threads not existing in WebKit and JavaScriptCore are PLATFORM(BREWMP) and OS(QNX). In the short term, I think this means that making threads always exist in WebKit and JavaScriptCore will break those two build variants.

Do you maintain either build variant? If so, are you interested in fixing the build?

If nobody maintains these build variants, I'm inclined to remove them in a follow-up patch.

Thanks,
Geoff