[webkit-dev] run-bindings-tests

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Thu Sep 8 12:44:18 PDT 2011

On Sep 8, 2011, at 12:29 PM, Eric Seidel wrote:

> I'm happy to write a run-all-tests script which runs all known tests that platform can handle. :)

I think run-webkit-tests should be this. We can come up with a new name for the “just run the tests in the LayoutTests directory” tool.

A bigger problem is the different way that all the various tests indicate tests have run, succeeded, or failed. If you try to run all of these it’s not trivial to figure out what happened.

    -- Darin