[webkit-dev] make-script-test-wrappers not being maintained

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Thu Sep 8 10:16:22 PDT 2011

Yeah, if the script is located at LayoutTests/resources/js-test.js for
example, all I need to type is
<!DOCTYPE html>
<script src="../resources/js-test.js"></script>
or
<!DOCTYPE html>
<script src="../../resources/js-test.js"></script>

that seems like a trivial step to me. However, I've always felt having to
add var successfullyParsed = true to be annoying. Can we get rid of this
variable altogether since any parsing error shows on console anyway?

- Ryosuke