[webkit-dev] NEW XML Parser

Patrick Gansterer paroga at paroga.com
Sun Sep 4 23:23:59 PDT 2011

The new XML parser isn't finished yet (see webkit.org/b/64396).
An ENABLE_NEW_XML=1 preprocessor definition should work, but you need to hack this into your build system on your own at the moment. Some build system don't contain the required source file, so there might be more work needed.
So I'm not sure if you really want to do this in the current state.

- Patrick