[webkit-dev] old-run-webkit-tests is officially deprecated.

Gavin Barraclough barraclough at apple.com
Mon Oct 31 10:22:32 PDT 2011

On Oct 27, 2011, at 3:00 PM, Eric Seidel wrote:

> If you're still using old-run-webkit-tests for your work, I would
> *love* to know and fix any issues you may have with NRWT.

Hi Eric,

Unless there is a trick to this that I am unaware of, I think NRWT doesn't support running 32-bit tests on a 64-bit platform?
ORWT has a --32-bit switch to do so (albeit requiring some kludging these days to get it to work correctly).

cheers,
G.

p.s. NRWT is awesome, yay to parallel test running.