[webkit-dev] Subpixel Layout Update

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Fri Oct 28 15:14:49 PDT 2011

It's not a big deal.  It just wasn't until I saw the diff in
prettydiff that I had any clue what the branch changes look like.
After looking at the diff, it looks like you all should be able to
easily merge most of your branch into trunk *today*.  Much of it is
changes we want regardless of whether we move to subpixel layout or
not. :)