[webkit-dev] [chromium] make build for chromium/mac (build twice as fast!) & clang for chromium/linux

Nico Weber thakis at chromium.org
Mon Oct 24 22:17:39 PDT 2011

If you're now getting

  clang: error: unable to execute command: posix_spawn failed: Exec format error

when ld is running, you're probably using Dave Levin's fake ld script
without a she-bang line. Add "#!/bin/bash" to the first line of your
/usr/bin/ld script in that case. (Or, if you're using the make build,
ld is now serialized by default, so you can just mv /usr/bin/real-ld
back to /usr/bin/ld.)

Nico