[webkit-dev] Regarding OPENVG for GTK Build....

Julien Chaffraix julien.chaffraix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:11:18 PDT 2011

> I am trying to build OPENVG for GTK port.
> Can anyone provide me the details  for building OPENVG(which flag to enable etc)

Please direct your questions to webkit-help (or webkit-gtk in this
case) as webkit-dev is related to the development of WebKit itself.

You should know that the OpenVG back-end is not fully upstreamed in
WebKit and has lacked some maintenance lately so don't expect an easy
build. More here [1] (which is still accurate AFAICT).

Thanks,
Julien

[1] https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2011-July/017629.html