[webkit-dev] Committing EFL baselines

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubo at profusion.mobi
Mon Oct 17 11:13:17 PDT 2011

Leandro Pereira <leandro at profusion.mobi> writes:

> What's the preferred way to commit a ton of baselines for a port that
> currently has none?
>
> On our internal EFL tree, there is about 125MB of baselines for both
> pixel and text tests. Unfortunately we were unable to share our
> baselines with similar ports, due to slight differences in results.
>
> This is pretty much unreviewable, so I pretend to commit this
> directly, in batches (one commit per toplevel directory in
> LayoutTests/platform/efl) in the next weeks. Any objections or
> suggestions?

Bringing the thread back from the dead. We're almost there with
upstreaming our DumpRenderTree code, so the time to upload the baselines
is coming.

Right now, our LayoutTests/platform/efl is about 126M in size. One nice
thing we've managed to do since the last time we talked about this is
that we've started using smfr's mock scrollbar theme commits to reduce
the differences in scrollbar size and appearance, so at least this
should be common with other ports.

Anyway, are there any options besides simply svn commit'ting all these
files?

--
Raphael Kubo da Costa
ProFUSION embedded systems