[webkit-dev] Reading from Object

Soheil Servati Beiragh sservati at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 11:59:14 PDT 2011

I think my issue some kind of lack of knowledge in C++. I'm trying to redesign the the text placement engine in webkit. For my purpose I need to get access to font face which is stored in the place I mentioned. I know that they are private but I want to read them, and I know it is possible to do so.

Soheil Servati Beiragh
PhD Candidate, ECE Department,

Research Center for Integrated Microsystems,
University of Windsor.
Room 268 Essex Hall
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, Ontario