[webkit-dev] Reading from Object

Soheil Servati Beiragh sservati at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 11:35:11 PDT 2011

In RenderBlockLineLayout.cpp, I'm trying to read face of the font from pointer to a structure named f below:

RenderText* t = toRenderText(o);

const Font& f = t->style(firstLine)->font();

the data I need exist in:

f.m_fontlist.m_ptr->m_cachePrimarySimpleFontData->m_platformData.m_face

I have tried all the ways I could think of but either I got errors when adding headers to the above file or couldn't read the face value or the m_ptr being private.

Can you please show me a way to reach there? It might be my lack of knowledge of C++

Soheil Servati Beiragh
PhD Candidate, ECE Department,

Research Center for Integrated Microsystems,
University of Windsor.
Room 268 Essex Hall
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, Ontario