[webkit-dev] Please use platform prefixes in bug titles

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Wed Oct 5 19:09:18 PDT 2011

That sounds very related to which features are enabled on which ports.
 A per-directory map is probably easier to produce of course.

We have no good way to get any of this information out of our myriad
build and branch strategies employed by the numerous ports. :)

I too am in favor of [port] prefixes on bugs, but historically I've
ignored them as I've found them to be largely inaccurate and
arbitrarily applied.

-eric