[webkit-dev] squirrefish extreme on Arm.

vahagvahag vahagvardanyan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 02:51:41 PST 2011

Hi all. I have been studing about squirrefish extreme for last several days
but can't find answers to several quations I need.
1. How can I dump compiling process? For instanance in GCC I can compile
with -da -fdump_tree_all and then get all passes up to assembler generation.
So is there any way to do the same on squirrefish extreme ?  I wanna to see
which optimizations are works in each state.
And  finaly how can I get bytecode from my source. I built webkitv with
--debug option and tried to run  ./jsc-3 sunspider -d, but it didn't give
bytecode