[webkit-dev] squirrefish extreme on Arm.

vahagvahag vahagvardanyan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 10:31:21 PST 2011

Thanks a lot for reply.
but can I Cross-compile webkit on my x_64 machine so I can use it on my
armv7 machine??
And I can't find any documentation about squirrelfish back-end,
optimizations passes and so on.
Currently I'm diong optimizations on Gcc compiler, and now
 I wanna to start developing squirrelfish, and tring to understand how can
do optimizations on it. But unfortantly i can't find usefull information
about squirrelfish(
So if you have any documentation about it can you please help me??