[webkit-dev] squirrefish extreme on Arm.

vahagvahag vahagvardanyan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 08:50:07 PST 2011

Hi all. I didn't find any documentation about porting squirrefish extreme on
Arm.
I tried to google it, and found some posts where said that there is
squirrefish extreme on Arm, but I can't find source cod,or any documentation
about it(
Can anybody help me. Any information about  squirrefish extreme is important
for me:)
 p.s
I download latest  code of webkit from offical site by svn and built it
under x86_64. In source code I didn't find any "squirrefish extreme" I think
that squirrefish extreme source code is in javaScriptCoe folder. Am I
right???
and if  no how I can compile webkit with squirrefish extreme