[webkit-dev] Regarding Problem in Launching in MiniBrowser for Webkit2

ajith kumar ajith211 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 05:55:57 PST 2011

Hi All,
     I am facing some issues while launching the MiniBrowser.exe from
Visual Studio during checking of the Webkit2 process flows. Errors are
likes this;
"*This application has failed to start because CFNetwork.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem.*"

    Note: Normal Webkit is able to launch using Safari setup. But Webkit
application is failing. I am building Webkit Version 84325, similar to
Android Ice Cream Sandwich code.
    Please help me if you get any clue on this to proceed further. I
already tried the available helps in net by reinstalling the Quick Time
SDK, and replace the CFNetwork.dll with downloaded version etc.

Thanks & Regards,
Ajithkumar V