[webkit-dev] Removing Support for Python 2.5

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Mon Nov 21 14:01:10 PST 2011

I'm happy to give the Chromium project as much time as it needs to
remove these dependencies on Python 2.5, but I'd like to set a
deadline so that the WebKit project doesn't need to support Python 2.5
indefinitely.  Is three months sufficient?

(I'm happy to help make this happen on the Chromium side with my
Chromium hat on, but I probably won't be able to do it all myself.)

Thanks,
Adam