[webkit-dev] "Tools/Scripts/webkit-patch rebaseline-expectations" does not launch html comparison page?

Elliot Poger epoger at google.com
Tue Nov 15 12:57:21 PST 2011

I finally got back to this and tried to use garden-o-matic.  I launched it
("./Tools/Scripts/webkit-patch
garden-o-matic") and it did nothing.  I opened a separate thread about
this:
http://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/group/chromium-dev/browse_thread/thread/a64eabe35e59ac17#('garden-o-matic
does nothing?')

Thus I am still unable to rebaseline tests across multiple platforms.

Is there a technique that actually works, with tools that exist today?