[webkit-dev] It's time to remove the Haiku port

Ryan Leavengood leavengood at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:24:06 PDT 2011

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 6:12 PM, David Levin <levin at chromium.org> wrote:

> I suspect the pain hasn't been big enough so far for any person/organization
> to decide to address this.

Well it may not really be worth the trouble, I just always found the
#ifdefs in WebCore/platform to be a little smelly. But they work.

> You do sound enthusiastic about it though, and I suspect there would be
> people willing to review these changes as long as they didn't slow down
> WebKit or make it harder to maintain.

That is good to know. There may be a time when I do this work, but I
have bigger fish to fry at the moment with updating the Haiku port in
our own repo, and my open source time is fairly limited currently (in
case it isn't obvious since it took a month and a half to notice our
port was removed from WebKit.)

Ryan