[webkit-dev] Putting layout tests on a separate repository (was "Supporting w3c ref tests and changing our convention")

Ryan Leavengood leavengood at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:09:42 PDT 2011

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 5:58 PM, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa at webkit.org> wrote:

> Indeed, I'm against this idea.

You make good points. There may be solutions to your objections, but
they might not be much better than having a slow git status right now.

Do other people who use WebKit with Git see this problem?  If so, what
do you do to stay productive? If not then I'll just be sure to only
develop WebKit on a faster machine (which I do have and look forward
to testing soon.)

Sorry for hijacking the other thread, thanks for changing the subject.

Ryan