[webkit-dev] Supporting w3c ref tests and changing our convention

Hayato Ito hayato at chromium.org
Fri Nov 4 13:47:58 PDT 2011

If we import a bunch of w3c reftests in the future, it sounds reasonable
and unavoidable to use manifest file, assuming the manifest file is
auto-generated by w3c's build process.

But I'd like to leave an option to developers to write reftests more
casually without worrying about maintaing the manifest file.

At the same time, I don't want to increase the number of ways to write/run
tests anymore.

So that would be great that we have the best of both worlds somehow.

--
Hayato