[webkit-dev] SVG access for native application

Saba Taseer stehseen at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 07:04:54 PDT 2011

I am building a graphics application and want to use SVG for drawing curves and ellipses. As I am short of time, I dont want to implement SVG, or communicate to the underlying graphics hardware on any platform. I want to use SVG library in webkit for my native graphics app but I cant find a place to hook in my code. Is it possible to access SVG library in webkit from my native app? If yes how can I use it.
Regards,
Saba Taseer