[webkit-dev] SVG font file location

Saba Taseer stehseen at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 14:13:55 PDT 2011

I am winLauncher to debug the svg fonts course. I have to define my script as a string but the svg font is in a seperate file. The glyphs file you mentioned in layouttests/svg/custom is also giving different font than in chrome. I think this is a file location issue, but I cant find a way to resolve it. I have tried copying it into all locations including debug.

Saba Taseer