[webkit-dev] How to get mimeType for decidePolicyForResponse ??

naren.mehra at gmail.com naren.mehra at gmail.com
Tue May 24 05:42:07 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to implement the functionality for decidePolicyForResponse function.
For that, I require the mimeType based on the WKURLResponseRef.

In previous implementation of WebKit we used to pass the mimeType
explicitly as one of the parameters of the callback function.
But it has been changed, and so I am not able to find out a way to do
that and got stuck.

Can any of you tell me how it can be done or point me to a sample code
where its done ??

Regards,
Naren