[webkit-dev] Large Source Reorganizations By External WebKit Ports

Levi Weintraub leviw at google.com
Thu May 19 10:02:28 PDT 2011

Speaking from my time at HP/Palm working on webOS, there was always a desire
to upstream the project particularly to avoid missing all the source
reorganization going on in the main tree. Unfortunately, there's a large bar
of entry to upstream a new WebKit port, and we never had the resources to
make that happen...