[webkit-dev] New feature announcement – Video conferencing and peer-to-peer communication

Adam Bergkvist adam.bergkvist at ericsson.com
Fri May 13 00:27:23 PDT 2011

I want to inform people on this list that we have been doing some early implementation work of the video conferencing and peer-to-peer communication chapter in the HTML spec (http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/dnd.html#video-conferencing-and-peer-to-peer-communication). This section of the spec is in an early stage and should be considered experimental, but as it becomes more understood, we intend to contribute to the WebKit implementation. Others are also (based on bugs reported) working on this.
BR
Adam