[webkit-dev] Fwd: Re: Painting Phases

Alex Danilo alex at legrope.com
Tue May 10 04:53:17 PDT 2011

-- Forwarded Message: --
Hello Sergiy,

	You should look at the CSS specifications. That defines the order
of painting the various layers in each block stacking context. The code
in WebKit follows each of the layers in the stack with one render pass
for each of them.

	There is a good video somewhere that Eric Seidel describes the
rendering inside WebKit that covers this.

Best regards,
Alex