[webkit-dev] bugid in ChangeLog

Darin Adler darin at apple.com
Mon Mar 28 11:19:21 PDT 2011

On Mar 28, 2011, at 9:59 AM, Antonio Gomes wrote:

> Darin, could you explain your reasons?

I think the burden for supplying a reason goes in the other direction, on people who want to require a bug for each check-in.

Generally speaking, I want to keep paperwork and overhead to a minimum. We require a review for any change, a test case for any bug fix, a change log entry that explains each change, and I don’t think we should also require a bug database entry for each change.

    -- Darin