[webkit-dev] WebKit BiDi sprint 27-31/March

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Sun Mar 27 08:31:09 PDT 2011

The sprint started this morning in Tel Aviv (GMT+2 aka 9 hours ahead
of California).

Progress has been good so far.  Those following along at home can
track progress on the spreadsheet and associated bugs.

Aharon Lanin of Google's Tel Aviv office was nice enough to give an
overview on how the Unicode Bidi Algorithm works.  If your'e
interested, he posted his talk notes here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VqBvblAkKzsRp0xtsrQTgeMQJD8fZ0QQT8zLmlbJgp0/edit?hl=en#
(That's not meant as a authoritative references.  See
http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr9/ if you really want to know the
nitty-gritty.)

Happy hacking!

-eric