[webkit-dev] help with failing test on SnowLeopard Intel Release (WebKit2 Tests)

Ojan Vafai ojan at chromium.org
Tue Mar 22 22:45:45 PDT 2011

Actually, looks like this is a WebKit2-related bug. It just happens that
this is the only non-pixel test that depends on the window having focus. For
example, the following fails on my SnowLeopard machine due to lacking the
focus ring:
run-webkit-tests --debug -2 fast/css/focus-ring-outline-color.html -p
--tolerance 0