[webkit-dev] Selection Highlight for Canvas Rendering Object on Mobile Platforms?

Alex Milowski alex at milowski.org
Tue Mar 22 08:02:16 PDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 5:45 AM, wilson <wilsoftson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
>           I too have that Problem in my Android device. This highlighting effect
> is not desirable one when touching event occurs. If you could find out the
> solution for. Kindly let me too know it. It will help me a lot in going ahead.

I have not found a solution on Android as of yet.  I think this is a
question for the Android folks because they done something in addition
to the -webkit-tap-highlight-color CSS property.  It would be nice if
it was controllable in the same way (e.g. some platform specific CSS
property).

...but, I haven't really tried to ask the Android folks yet. :(

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."