[webkit-dev] test runtimes treemap

Ojan Vafai ojan at chromium.org
Mon Mar 21 23:30:17 PDT 2011

Threw together a quick page that is linked of the main wiki page.
https://trac.webkit.org/wiki/LayoutTestDashboards

Feel free to add other dashboard related bits there.

Again, if anyone is interested in making these dashboards work for
old-run-webkit-tests, I'm happy to walk you through the changes you'd need
to make.