[webkit-dev] cairo build fails on r81169

Brent Fulgham bfulgham at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 23:36:12 PDT 2011

> It does have a buildslave. But it has
> been failing for months due to some
> configuration issue on the slave.

That build log shows an annoying behavior of the build system. From time-to-time it decides it has to clobber the build directory. When it does so, I have to log onto the slave and manually copy that file.

Can build-bot be trained to grab that file from another directory?

It's mostly building again, but one of the new test projects isn't linking due to some missing WTF symbols. I haven't figured out why yet. Hopefully tomorrow..,

-Brent