[webkit-dev] How to implement an API taking int or float array as function arguments?

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Thu Mar 10 18:18:09 PST 2011

Generally, that's not really possible in WebKit.  If you look around,
you'll find some hacky examples, but this feature of WebIDL isn't
supported by our code generator and is flux in WebIDL proper.  If
there's a specific API you're having trouble implementing, I'd
recommend changing the API to not require this feature.

Adam