[webkit-dev] SnowLeopard debug buildbot not there

Ilya Tikhonovsky loislo at chromium.org
Thu Mar 10 13:33:03 PST 2011

All these inspector's crashes were introduced at r80478

They were not detected immediately because:
1) the noncore Intel Leopard Debug Test box are constantly red;
2) most of the time it has a problem with svn;
3) the box was offline? for a week from mar 1 to mar 8. (~800 patches)

Patch was rolled out today.

Regards,
Tim.