[webkit-dev] SnowLeopard debug buildbot not there

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Thu Mar 10 13:03:45 PST 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:48 PM, Adam Roben <aroben at apple.com> wrote:
> On Mar 10, 2011, at 3:40 PM, Adam Barth wrote:

>>> Fixing the leaks would help address this, and is obviously beneficial in
>>> itself.  It certainly didn't have anywhere near this number of leaks last
>>> week.
>>
>> What's the best way to tack down when that regression occurred?  I
>> scrolled to the end of the waterfall for that builder
>>

>> http://build.webkit.org/waterfall?last_time=1299183958&show=SnowLeopard%20Intel%20Leaks
>>
>> and the earliest build I could find had 10344 leaks.
>
> You can look at a page like:
> http://build.webkit.org/builders/SnowLeopard%20Intel%20Leaks?numbuilds=500
>
> And then you can start manually decreasing the build number on pages like:
> http://build.webkit.org/builders/SnowLeopard%20Intel%20Leaks/builds/15273

I feel like I should write a webkit-patch command to do this.

Looks like <http://build.webkit.org/builders/SnowLeopard%20Intel%20Leaks/builds/15164>
was (relatively) clean.  Starting at
<http://build.webkit.org/builders/SnowLeopard%20Intel%20Leaks/builds/15165>,
there's a fog of tons of crashes.  When we finally emerge from the fog
at <http://build.webkit.org/builders/SnowLeopard%20Intel%20Leaks/builds/15220>,
we have 14437 leaks.

So, that's a regression range of 79781--79968.  :-(

Adam