[webkit-dev] SnowLeopard debug buildbot not there

Mark Rowe mrowe at apple.com
Thu Mar 10 12:45:14 PST 2011

Hrm.  It used to be possible to track things down by looking at the historical results at <http://build.webkit.org/results/SnowLeopard%20Intel%20Leaks/>, but we don't appear to keep the results for very long any more.   It would be possible to build and bisect locally to track down when they were introduced.  However, given the sheer volume of leaks I suspect it would be relatively easy for someone familiar with whatever code is leaking most prominently to track down the leak.

>>> Would it be possible to report the leaks in a separate column than the test failures/crashes?  That way I could look
>>> at the failures/crashes column and see at-a-glance whether I'd broken the Debug build.
>>
>> Like most things, it's possible but not particularly easy.
>
> Oh, I see that the bot turns golden when there are only leaks but no
> test failures.  Can it turn green instead?  (Or maybe have the column
> turn green but the leaks box turn gold?)  I'm showing my buildbox
> ignorance.

I don't recall whether this is possible.

- Mark