[webkit-dev] SnowLeopard debug buildbot not there

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Thu Mar 10 12:27:32 PST 2011

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Mark Rowe <mrowe at apple.com> wrote:
> On 2011-03-10, at 12:08, David Levin wrote:
>> tL;dr "Why isn't there a SnowLeopard debug buildbot? Related: Why does the commit queue (appear) to only run release builds through tests?"
>>
>> Details:
>> Yesterday, I did a build of WebKit on SnowLeopard and hit ~12 crashes (mostly in inspector tests).
>>
>> Then I realized that we don't have such a bot, so perhaps that's why these crashes aren't getting noticed by people. It also looks like the commit queue only runs release builds. I have a concern that not having this allows the code to become less stable than it should be.
>
> The SnowLeopard Leaks bot builds and tests the debug configuration.

The problem with the leaks bot is that it's always red.  At the moment
it has 10792 leaks.  Would it be possible to report the leaks in a
separate column than the test failures/crashes?  That way I could look
at the failures/crashes column and see at-a-glance whether I'd broken
the Debug build.

Adam