[webkit-dev] SnowLeopard debug buildbot not there

David Levin levin at google.com
Thu Mar 10 12:08:24 PST 2011

tL;dr "Why isn't there a SnowLeopard debug buildbot? Related: Why does the
commit queue (appear) to only run release builds through tests?"

Details:
Yesterday, I did a build of WebKit on SnowLeopard and hit ~12 crashes
(mostly in inspector tests).

Then I realized that we don't have such a bot, so perhaps that's why these
crashes aren't getting noticed by people. It also looks like the commit
queue only runs release builds. I have a concern that not having this allows
the code to become less stable than it should be.

thanks,
dave