[webkit-dev] process for unreviewed commits

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Fri Mar 4 00:37:53 PST 2011

The unreviewed bit is currently used by the scripts (like the
commit-queue) to help them understand that the patch is intentionally
unreviewed.

I don't know what the "official" process is.  But certainly some
amount of "this is intentionally missing a review" information is
useful for the commit-queue.  Feel free to change how that's conveyed.

-eric