[webkit-dev] Writing a new XML parser with no external libraries

Adam Barth abarth at webkit.org
Tue Jun 28 18:26:16 PDT 2011

A question and a comment:

1) Will this let us to remove the code for both the libxml2 and the
QtXml parsers?  I'd certainly much rather have one XML parser than
three.

2) One thing we found very helpful in working on the HTML parser was a
good test suite.  Presumably there are existing XML parsing test
suites.  You might consider landing one (or more) of these test suites
as a first step.

Adam