[webkit-dev] UNCONFIRMED bugs

Dirk Pranke dpranke at chromium.org
Mon Jun 20 11:40:51 PDT 2011

I have used other bug trackers that have something like an "AVAILABLE"
state to indicate that a bug is actionable or confirmed, but that no
one is currently working on it. Such a state is very useful. Would
such a thing be useful here, and would it make sense to try and use
NEW for that (although I find NEW to be a bad choice of names for
this), or is that just not practical?

-- Dirk