[webkit-dev] Feeling stuck on preparing next patches for CSSRegions/CSSExclusions

Eric Seidel eric at webkit.org
Fri Jun 17 11:02:01 PDT 2011

You should also feel welcome to land test suites which entirely/mostly
fail, and then later land the code changes which make them pass.   We
used this method with great success for the HTML parser re-write.
This can be useful in cases where your individual tests have larger
coverage than any individual change.

-eric